Bến nhà rồng tiếng anh

  -  

In order lớn help them understand the historical value of Nha Rong Wharf, CNTA invites you mập refer bự the sample essay Explanation of Nha Rong Wharf below. Hope this sample essay will be useful phệ you. We invite you mập join us! In addition, khủng enrich their knowledge, students can refer lớn a sample essay about a traditional craft village.

Bạn đang xem: Bến nhà rồng tiếng anh

1. Suggested summary diagram

*

2. Detailed outline

a. Opening:

– Brief introduction about Nha Rong Wharf.

b. Post body:

– Location: Nha Rong Wharf is located near Khanh Hoi Bridge, now in District 4.

– History begin:

Dragon’s Wharf is a commercial port located on the Saigon River và has become a major trading port in Saigon.

+ Built in 1862 và more than 2 years later, this Nha Rong Wharf was completed in 1864.

+ At this place, on June 5, 1911, a young man named Nguyen Tat Thanh left lớn find a way lớn save the country.

+ In 1975, the old headquarters building of Nha Rong trading port was rebuilt by Vietnam into a memorial area for Ho chi Minh..

– Architecture:

+ The initial purpose of building Nha Rong Wharf is phệ serve as a residence for the General Manager & a place phệ sell train tickets.

+ The roof of the rồng wharf has a rồng image

+ In the middle is a badge bearing the image of “Horse Head và Anchor”.

+ In October 1865, the French erected a flagpole lớn hang the flag so that ships could enter and leave the Port, so they knew whether mập enter immediately or wait.

+ The entire old architecture of Nha Rong commercial port office building is almost intact béo this day.

– Historical significance:

+ This is where Uncle Ho went bự find a way mập save the country

+ Ho đưa ra Minh Museum – Nha Rong Wharf is responsible for collecting, preserving và preserving documents và artifacts about Uncle Ho’s life & revolutionary career.

c. End:

– State your thoughts & reaffirm the meaning of Nha Rong Wharf relic.

3. Sample essay

Threads: Please write an explanatory essay about Nha Rong Wharf.

Suggestions for homework:

3.1. Sample essay number 1

As a Vietnamese, no one is unaware of Nha Rong Wharf in Ho chi Minh City. That’s where Uncle Ho – our beloved great leader went out béo find a way khủng save the country, find the light of freedom, & help our people get rid of the miserable slavery. Nha Rong Wharf has long become a sacred and respectful place of Saigon people in particular và Vietnamese people in general.

Xem thêm: Cồn Ấu Cần Thơ - Khám Phá 2 Khu Du Lịch Cồn Ấu

Nha Rong Wharf is officially called Ho bỏ ra Minh Museum, which is the official name for the cluster of architectural monuments – museums located on the Saigon River, in District 4 of Ho đưa ra Minh City. This place used béo be the headquarters of the Messageries shipping company in Saigon from 1864 béo 1955. However, this place is well known because it has a cluster of architectural monuments marking the event of June 5, 1911. The young Van ba ​​got off a ship béo work as a kitchen assistant so that he could travel mập Europe, opening his revolutionary journey lớn find a way lớn save the country & liberate the nation. Therefore, since 1975, the cluster of architectural monuments of Nha Rong trading port has been rebuilt by the State of Vietnam into a memorial area for Ho đưa ra Minh.

The day the French captured Cochinchina, they built trading ports lớn transport goods and trade with the world. On March 4, 1963, Nha Rong Wharf was put into operation, và completed a year later. Originally used bự house the General Manager, but in 1899 began mập allow the transportation of goods here. However, because the goods are not suitable, it cannot be shipped. It was not until 1930 that the rồng house was completed again, 430km long. The government of the Republic of Vietnam restored the roof & adjusted the two dragons khủng turn their heads out in 1955. After 1955, the long house was under the control of the US military. After 1975, Nha Rong Wharf was under the management of Vietnam Maritime Administration.

Nha Rong Wharf has such a name because it has a roof with two dragons facing the moon. However, instead of the moon is the shape of a crown, an anchor & a horse’s head. The horse’s head insignia is a symbol of the ancient French means of transport, while the anchor symbol is a symbol of navigation. It was here, in the days of fighting the enemy, how many riots và demonstrations broke out, demanding freedom và equality. Nearly two centuries have passed, và has been repaired many times, the Rong wharf still has an ancient look, a very cultural & very attractive look.

Nha Rong Wharf is also associated with a milestone, an important historical sự kiện of the whole country and nation. On June 5, 1911, under the name of Mr. Ba, the patriotic young man Nguyen Tat Thanh got off the Admiral Latouche Tréville at Nha Rong Wharf & applied for a job as a kitchen assistant so he could travel phệ European countries lớn learn and study. Their civilization, thereby finding the right way béo save the country for the nation. Since then, Nha Rong Wharf has been a place to keep beautiful memories of Uncle Ho. On September 2, 1979, on the occasion of the 10th anniversary of his death, the dragon House opened its doors to visitors. The museum has the task of collecting, preserving, displaying & propagating President Ho đưa ra Minh’s revolutionary career life, especially focusing on the event of leaving lớn find a way to save the country and showing the relationship between the two people. Uncle Ho’s emotional relationship with his compatriots & people in the South. Memorial space for President Ho đưa ra Minh in the main hall. The museum also displays the Declaration of Independence in Vietnamese history: the poem “Nam Quoc Son Ha” by Ly Thuong Kiet (1077); “Binh Ngo dai Cao” by Nguyen Trai (1428) & “Declaration of Independence” by Uncle Ho (1945). Nha Rong Wharf – Ho chi Minh Museum of today is also a cultural address with many meaningful cultural – political activities, associated with life.

This place has witnessed a very important historical event for the nation. It was June 5, 1911, Uncle Ho went mập find a way lớn save the country on the ship Latouche Tréville with the name of Mr. Nha Rong Wharf saw off the footprints of the children of the country leaving, walking mập find the way back lớn save the country. Dragon’s wharf becomes the most beautiful memory of people. September 2, 1979, Nha Rong Wharf is now Ho đưa ra Minh Museum, opening for the first time bự visitors on the 10th anniversary of Uncle Ho’s death. The museum collects & preserves a lot of documents & images about Uncle Ho, stories in the past but still golden, brilliant và lasting with the name of President Ho.

Walking in the new era, looking at the dragon House in a new life, my heart still doesn’t stop feeling nostalgic. Watching the ship go, suddenly wondered what year the ship took His steps to a faraway place. Nha Rong Wharf exists in the minds of people in Saigon in particular, and the whole country of Vietnam in general, as a historical witness, an unforgettable memory of a person và a generation that has passed.

3.2. Sample essay number 2

One of the many historical sites about the beloved Uncle that we must mention is Nha Rong Wharf. Nha Rong Wharf saves the Vietnamese people a sacred memory of the great President Ho chi Minh. Where he took his first steps on the thirty-year journey mập find a way béo save the country for the nation.

The old Nha Rong Wharf was a large trading port located on the Saigon River. The headquarters is a large, two-storey building built in 1863 by the French shipping company Messageries Maritimes, used as a place lớn sell train tickets và as a residence for managers. By the over of 1899, the company was allowed lớn build a berth for ships béo dock. The wharf is lined with thick boards, placed on iron poles along the riverbank. Each anchorage is 18 meters apart. The width of each side bự the shore is 8m. From the shore phệ the wharf, there is a bridge 10m wide. The road running close phệ the port is called Khanh Hoi wharf. The museum – formerly the headquarters of the Hoang De Transport Corporation – is one of the first works built by the French colonialists after capturing Saigon. The house was built from mid-1862 khủng the end of 1863, completed with Western architecture, but on the roof mounted two dragons with their heads in the moon according to the motif of “Two dragons adoring the moon” – a familiar architectural style. Of Vietnamese temples. With that quality architecture, the headquarters of the Emperor Transport Corporation is also called Nha Rong và the harbor is also named Nha Rong Wharf. In 1955, after the French colonialists failed in Vietnam, the commercial port of Saigon was transferred lớn the South Vietnamese government béo manage. They restored the roof of the house and replaced the two old dragons with two other dragons with their heads turned out. In 1965, the long House was used by the US military as the headquarters of the US military aid receiving agency. In 1975, after the country’s unification, Nha Rong – the symbol of Saigon port – was under the management of Vietnam Maritime Administration.

The wharf is located between District 1 và District 4, convenient location and in front is Bach Dang Wharf. At night when the đô thị lights up from afar, you will see the most prominent side with many shimmering & fanciful decorative lights. The harbor is designed according mập the combination of East & West architecture, the old architectures are still intact until today.

For the Vietnamese people, Nha Rong Wharf is a memory of historical value, in 1911 a young man named Nguyen Tat Thanh got off the Latouche Treville ship và went mập all four directions to find a way lớn save the country for the Vietnamese people. In a state of slavery and poverty. Currently, this place also keeps many valuable artifacts, about his life and career, through which viewers will better understand one of the great national heroes. The museum is also a place that attracts thousands of domestic & international visitors to visit and discover more about him.

In 1955, after the French colonialists failed in Vietnam, the Saigon commercial port was transferred khủng the South Vietnamese government mập manage. The government restored the roof of the house and replaced the two old dragons with two other dragons with their heads turned out. With an area of ​​​​nearly 1500 square meters built as a building, the remaining area is a garden filled with green with cool air, a poetic scene including over 400 precious trees from all over the country. Come here phệ show off their fragrance, especially the banyan tree of the late General Secretary Nguyen Van Linh, the Bodhi tree of the President of India. In 1965, the dragon house was used by the US military as the headquarters of the US military aid receiving agency. In 1975, after the country’s unification, the rồng house, the symbol of Saigon port, was under the management of the Vietnam Maritime Administration.

Nha Rong Wharf has handed down many valuable documents and artifacts bự help people better understand the life và revolutionary career of the genius leader & beloved old father. After many adjustments, the museum was basically built into 12 galleries with about 170 documents, images and artifacts (there are artifacts displayed for the first time about the homeland, family, and the cause of the land revolution. Country). If anyone has ever been phệ the museum, they are dumbfounded when they see firsthand the memorabilia about him. I am both awestruck and touched when I stand in front of the worn out rubber sandals that Uncle Uncle has traveled all over the world. Especially the autographs in the documents of the person who changed the nation. Some related topics: proclamations covering all times: “Nam Quoc Son Ha” by Ly Thuong Kiet, “Binh Ngo dai Cao” by Nguyen Trai, the declaration of independence giving birth phệ a communist republic. Peace. The remaining six rooms display artifacts of Ho đưa ra Minh’s ideology of solidarity, Uncle’s love for the South “The South is always in my heart…”. Uncle Ho’s temple in the South for people khủng express their affection. Currently, the museum is one of the places for people lớn come to study, exchange and learn about Uncle Ho’s life & revolutionary career. Every year, the museum attracts millions of domestic & foreign visitors.

Not only that, the harbor of the dragon House evokes its indomitable spirit as a nation, lượt thích our Vietnamese people. It is always worthy of the high standing positions in the history of the countries of the five continents.

Xem thêm: Mai Châu Hòa Bình Có Những Gì, Cẩm Nang Du Lịch Mai Châu, Hòa Bình Mới Nhất

Nha Rong Wharf, Ho chi Minh Museum was honored phệ be chosen as the symbol of the city on the 300th anniversary of Saigon Ho đưa ra Minh City. Và is a historical relic of the nation’s greatest and most sublime.